The Innovation consultant will support our client in the definition and optimization of their solutions portfolio and go-to-market.
This entails that he or she will:
- support our client in the exploration and definition of innovative value propositions and the go-to-market in relation to its solutions portfolio; this implies a.o. identification of target customer and market segments, detecting synergies with technology and channel partners, develop compelling value propositions that will leverage the full potential of the solutions,
- challenge, facilitate and co-develop the business model supporting these new value propositions,
- act as the key point of contact with our client to integrate the solutions portfolio from our client into the LivingTomorrow demonstration & innovation platform. The solutions portfolio covers Smart City solutions, Smart Energy solutions, robotics and discrete automation in industrial environments.
- integrate the solutions into the LivingTomorrow platform, in line with our client business objectives and are reflecting the brand and innovative edge of our client at all times,
- ensure that the platform functions as a catalyst in bringing potential clients, partners and other stakeholders in relation to our clients’ solution portfolio together, through the organisation and facilitation of meetings, inspiration tours and expert roundtables in LivingTomorrow.
The role will also consist of planning, monitoring and reporting on progress made and results achieved in relation to our client objectives.
We are looking for a professional with 6-8 years experience, and the following qualifications:
Requirements for the role:
- a results-driven individual, motivated by taking accountability for targeted outcomes,
- proven technical skills, ideally through the combination of an educational degree (engineering degree) and professional experience,
- sound business acumen, with the ability to apprehend technological dimensions and business challenges, and translate these into marketproof propositions for a broad audience (eg. customers partners, sales people, engineers, ...),
- sound knowledge of innovation tools and methodologies, specifically in the development of business model canvasses, establishing and managing innovation eco-systems,
- solid project management skills and good understanding of financials,
- he or she has excellent communications skills, is analytical and technical, as well as an outstanding team-player, with the ability to interact in an effective way with different internal and external stakeholders, both in relation to our clients’ organisation and within TomorrowLab-LivingTomorrow;
- fluent in English, Dutch and French.