We are looking for a new colleague. As senior consultant you are expected to support our clients in their strategy and innovation projects.
- Manage projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to define scope of work.
- Engage and manage different client stakeholders.
- Facilitate workshops and co-create with client.
- Plan, drive, monitor and report on the execution of the project.
- Conduct in-depth research (primary and secondary research) of markets and industries.
- Market analysis: market segments, needs and demands, market size and attractiveness, etc.
- Industry: value chain, competition landscape, new business models, etc.
- Trends and regulations.
- Concretize findings and advise our clients.
- Converge research findings into clear actionable advice, backed up with sound arguments and facts.
- Create roadmaps and go-to-market plans.
- Communicate and interact with senior management.
- Manage innovation projects from idea to implementation.
- Translating ideas into business models, this implies a.o. identification of target customer and market segments, detecting synergies with technology and channel partners, develop compelling value propositions that will leverage the full potential of the solutions.
- Conduct customer interviews and tests for understanding and discovering customer needs, validation of assumptions and solution testing.
- Proactively contribute to design, develop and implement pilots; designing mock-ups, setting up landing pages, etc.
- Drawing up the business case and the go-to-market strategy for the product or service.
- Manage change in companies.
- Guide and train our clients in business modeling and other innovation related tools.
- Inspire our clients with future trends and case studies.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
We are looking for a professional with 6-8 years experience, and the following qualifications.
- A results-driven individual, motivated by taking accountability for targeted outcomes.
- Proven technical skills, ideally through the combination of an educational degree and professional experience; MBA is desirable.
- Sound business acumen, with the ability to apprehend technological dimensions and business challenges, and translate these into market proof propositions for a broad audience (e.g. customers partners, sales people, engineers, ...).
- Sound knowledge of innovation tools and methodologies, specifically in the development of business model canvasses, establishing and managing innovation eco-systems.
- Solid project management and analytical skills, good understanding of financials, and able to produce business plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Excellent communications skills, analytical and technical, as well as an outstanding team-player, with the ability to interact in an effective way with different internal and external stakeholders, both in relation to our clients’ organisation and within TomorrowLab-Living Tomorrow.
- Knowledge of and experience with all types of mobility and e-mobility is considered an important plus; as is consulting experience.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
- An exciting future-orientated challenge within our innovative and dynamic organisation.
- You can count on the professional support of an experienced team.
- High level of autonomy.
- A competitive salary package with attractive fringe benefits (company car + petrol card etc.)