TomorrowLab has big ambitions for growth. In these fast-changing times, our services are so vital for companies to remain relevant in the future, that they are now more in demand than ever. Working in Sales, you will actively search for companies that want to prepare for the future with us, and help them to find the right format for achieving their goals; whether that involves future studies, facilitating a change track, defining a strategy and future vision, or designing new innovative/disruptive business models that can be rolled out successfully and scalably.
- From the very first contact, you are responsible for ensuring the customer has a professional and pleasant experience.
- You will constantly look for new opportunities and projects.
- You will chart market developments and positioning through direct customer contact or based on market research, so that you can take advantage of commercial opportunities and maintain a strong position compared to the competition.
- You work with the customer to find the right offer, which is tailored to the customer, in order to meet the customer’s objectives as fully as possible.
- You follow your customers throughout the process to guarantee the ultimate customer experience.
Training, knowledge and experience
- You have a higher education qualification or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial role within a B2B environment and preferably in a service environment.
- You have experience in or a strong affinity with innovation. Experience in consultancy/advisory services is an advantage but it is not essential.
- If you have a strong network you can use to increase your footprint in the market, this is certainly an added bonus.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an added bonus.
- You have strong communication skills, you are proactive and results-driven.
- You are also able to get the internal team on board and to define and uphold the customer's objectives with a shared vision.
- An exciting future-orientated challenge within our innovative and dynamic organisation.
- You can count on the professional support of an experienced team.
- High level of autonomy.
- A permanent contract on either a self-employed or an employed basis.
- A competitive salary package with attractive fringe benefits (company car + petrol card etc.)