Are you looking for a new challenge in your career in an innovative environment and a growth company? Then this Sales Support job is definitely the job for you.
What do we expect from you?
- You will team up with our external sales department, drawing up quotes and chasing leads.
- As Inside Sales you manage an existing portfolio in consultation with your colleague.
- You manage a large part of the process and are proactive and a problem-solver.
- You follow up on ongoing projects. Customers can always rely on you for professional advice.
- You are in charge of contacts with our customers and partners and respond to these customers and prospects in a qualitative and quantitative way.
- You offer efficient and professional support to our external sales team, follow up on agenda items, arrange appointments and do any necessary administrative work.
- You report to the CCO.
Training, knowledge and experience
Our ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualities:
- At least two years of experience working in an internal sales team.
- You have a BA or MA or equivalent professional experience.
- Languages: a good working knowledge of Dutch & French. English is an asset.
- You have a commercial, flexible and hands-on mentality.
- An important aspect of this job is the complementarity with your external sales colleague. You are a born team player.
- Finally, you also have the creative and technical insight to provide sound advice to customers. A background in or affinity with interior design is recommended.
- Knowledge of social media is an asset, not a must.
- You speak Dutch, French and English fluently.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An exciting challenge in our innovative and dynamic organisation.
- A good fixed gross monthly salary, tailored to your knowledge and skills.
- Because your job is largely commercial, you will receive a commission based on your performance.
- We also offer extra-legal benefits, hospitalisation and group insurance.
- All the tools you need to do your job (mobile phone plan, laptop)
- Working for a professional organisation.
- You have the opportunity to think and act autonomously, making your mark on the job.