How it works
Your company's challenges are unique. That is why we develop a tailor-made program for your company.
We analyse these challenges and apply our expertise in Foresight, Strategy, Develop & Deliver, Innovation Excellence or Connect to co-create and deliver realistic solutions that add value and differentiate your company.
These programs can range from bringing in outside-in insights, developing competitive strategies, a new go-to-market strategy, redesigning your services, innovating future-focused products, building innovation skills, or entering into new collaborations.
TomorrowLab's insights provide a quick way to get help for a specific challenge your organisation faces. This track helps you do "the right things right".
What you'll learn
- Understand the future (foresight)
- Build a common understanding of drivers of change in your market
- Experience future scenarios, brought to life
- Understand how future scenarios might impact your organisation
- Formulate a strategy (strategy)
- Build a thorough understanding of opportunities and challenges ahead of you
- Evaluate the robustness of your current business strategy
- Determine what can be done to create a future-proof strategy
- Execute innovation (develop & deliver)
- Come up with relevant and innovative ideas
- Develop business models for products and services that customers really want
- Build a go-to-market strategy
- Build innovation capabilities (innovation excellence)
- Determine your innovation strategy
- Create and manage your innovation portfolio
- Set-up a lean innovation process and culture
- Connect with others (connect & ecosystem)
- Establish relationships with future partners
- Discuss and explore opportunities together
- Innovate together with a strong ecosystem
On the platform of TomorrowLab you find both partners and end users, as well as companies that are working on different technologies, yet have the same concerns as ABB.Jo Pauwels, CEO ABB
Thanks to TomorrowLab, we´re learning to broaden our vision. We got a sparring partner who helps us make well-founded decisions that will benefit the town over the long term. Even if we´re going against the current.”De Neve, alderwoman, Aalter
Talk to one of our experts
Our team of innovation experts is eager to assist you in the development of a future-proof organisation. Get a free intake!
Our experts in this domain
Ehsan Karimi Rad Domain Lead
Astrid Bastiaens Innovation & Strategy Consultant
Dorien Piessens Innovation & Strategy Consultant
Jeroen Baeten Innovation & Strategy Consultant
Tine Van Hecke Innovation & Strategy Consultant
What we did for other clients
To deal with challenges in the health care sector, it's important that you start from the heart of your organisation: the strategy.
How do we connect Flanders’ people and businesses in a smooth, safe, healthy and futureproof way? This is our key challenge and the starting point of a daring glimpse into tomorrow’s mobility.
"TomorrowLab has been tasked with drawing ABB out of its cocoon." Jo Pauwels, Country manager of ABB Benelux.
Given the many challenges looming like so many icebergs on the horizon, it’s important for port authority and community to map everything out carefully and plot a clear course.
How can we as a public company prepare for 2030? That was the task that De Lijn entrusted to TomorrowLab. What followed was a unique ‘outside-in’ approach, with a view to disruption. From unimodal bus operator to multimodal mobility integrator!